A lot of things this week!
Saying goodbye to provo was hard! I really loved it there, that place is so full
of legacy, honor, and power of the lord! Colombia is amazing; very different
though! when we got here there were only 11 missionaries here!! Then the next day
all the lations arrived and there were about 40 of us all together but all the
lations left yesterday....back to 15! I loved talking to my family at the airport;
what a blessing! You guys are all so funny! not as funny as me though!
On the plane I got to listen to Les Mis! what a joy! the
Epilogy was made for missionaries. I get to be like the angel Fontine for
18 months. What could be better? The words of Fontine will ring in my ears
everyday. I'll sing this in my heart to my brothers,
''Çome with me, where chains will never bind you, all
your grief at last is lost behind you. Lord in heaven look down on him in
mercy.'"
And how glorious will it be when someone replys,
''Forgive me all your trespasses and take me to
your glory.''
This shall be my joy and ill sing,
''Take my hand I'll lead you to salvation, take my
love for love is everlasting. Remember the words that once were spoken, to love
another person is to see the face of God.''
What marvelous words! Take my love for love is everlasting! is love not eternal? I am bursting at the seems to love! I am here to invite others to Christ. Come with me where chains will never bind you. This gospel sets you free. The hymn "Dear to the Heart of the Shepered" is my new favorite hymn! Everyone listen to it! Its better. the Words are perfect. We got to go proselyting in the streets of Colombia! It was amzing i just wanted to talk to everyone! This old man came up to me and asked who I was and Ijust started talking all in spanish! And i was like; el libro de mormon es muy bella. and in spanish he was like as beutiufl as you young lady haha. I was like; oh stop you're making me blush! and I totally ran into a pole while I was talking to someone else so I looked super cool! It hurt. It started pouring ran the other day! and part of the ceiling of one of the classrooms broke and the end of the hall was so flooded. It's all fixed now though. Elder Adam Sevy sang in church and I about cried! okay wait I did. He sang Come Thou Fount and at the end he sang accapella and in English and I just was like this is the best day ever!!! I bragged to everyone that he was in my ward.
We went to the Bogata Temple and it was all in spanish and well yeah that was rough but amazing. This is the greatest work on earth, this is my everything. I wish I had more time to write every feeling of my soul. Christ is in the very marrow of my bones. This is my light and everlasting joy!

No comments:
Post a Comment