This week has been great. We have
been working hard visiting the members and menos activos, to strengthen the
ward. We had ward conference and it was great to listen to the bishop and stake
president talk and to have Presidente Duran in the consejo de barrio. We have 2
fantastic investigators that are progressing so much. One has been a forever
investigator and when i arrived i knew i needed to share my story with her. So
i shared my story about my grandma with her and how she was baptized while i was
on my mission and now she did decide to be baptized even though her brother is
serving a mission. We explained the importance of the temple and now she
understands that if she gets baptized now she will be able to go into the Temple
when her brother gets home, in one year. I love the power the temple brings to
lessons.
I feel so converted to the Lord this week, i know that my conversion isn't done yet but i feel so much stronger. I feel like the missionaries of the ancient days! What an honor. I finally understand the story of Peter, i finally understand why Christ asked him if he loved him three times. And its because when they first met Christ told him to leave his nets and come follow me, and Peter did for 3 glorious years, but what did he do after Christ was crucified? He went fishing again! And so Christ question really is, "do you love my? Then Why are you doing what i told you not to do? If you love me, leave your nets and feed my sheep?" And Christ asks us all the question, Do you love me? then forget about yourself and do my work, feed my sheep. And do it Forever.
I feel so converted to the Lord this week, i know that my conversion isn't done yet but i feel so much stronger. I feel like the missionaries of the ancient days! What an honor. I finally understand the story of Peter, i finally understand why Christ asked him if he loved him three times. And its because when they first met Christ told him to leave his nets and come follow me, and Peter did for 3 glorious years, but what did he do after Christ was crucified? He went fishing again! And so Christ question really is, "do you love my? Then Why are you doing what i told you not to do? If you love me, leave your nets and feed my sheep?" And Christ asks us all the question, Do you love me? then forget about yourself and do my work, feed my sheep. And do it Forever.
By the way
it just started getting super sold here and we don't have hot water for very
long so I'm not going to wash my hair anymore I'm just going to dread it.
We went
to a vineyard!
Hermana Ellison
No comments:
Post a Comment