Esteemed Colleagues ...
Hahah I don't know how to spell that word.
This week has been amazing. I've seen miracles in a very different way. We are
striving to be obedient with exactness and trying to service this Ward. We
know that we have so much time and so little time and its important to use it
wisely. We are visiting and serving as many members and people as we can. I saw
a miracle this week with the revelation that the lord has given me. I Don't
think my mind as ever been so open and effective. I feel the Lord teaching me
in every moment and giving me ideas and help. I feel him helping me be
diligent and helping me discern the needs of these investigators. I see the
miracle of family history, the questions of gold (baptismal question and
references) and the members. Today I was studying in Ether chapter 3 and I know
I need to be more like the Bother of Jared. I love the Brother of Jared!! (my
dad and the one in the scriptures hahha) He was prepared before he came to the
Lord, he was diligent and I know too that if I am prepared and come to the
Lord in humility and faith he will answer our prayers for these people here and
touch their hearts! The investigators are like these stones! We have to help
them and prepare them and then pray for them with all our faith saying
"Lord I know you can do these things", and he will touch
their hearts and we will see miracles, why because I've seen it before! He's
touched the heart of so many people in my mission already and I've seen it, I've
seen his hand touch their hearts and I know he will continue to do so.
The more we search and are obedient, the more
the Lord teaches us and enlightens our mind and we can know the truth of all
things.
Everything for God is spiritual and this world is amazing!
Its incredible. Go outside. Its really pretty out there. Appreciate the world
and everything he has given you. Study! Study from the best books, read! Dance!
Be good. Learn and grow and always always repent.
Hermana Ellison
I know that the revelation you have received is true and is
of God. I know that we are servants of the lord, we are unworthy yet he loves
us and has so much mercy upon us.
Photos
1. Micro
2. My cute companion and my old companion traveling to Santa
Cruz
3. Soup. Thats called Bori Bori. Super good.
No comments:
Post a Comment