"You are so much alone with him as if you were the only being He had ever created. When Christ died, He died for you individually just as if you had been the only man in the world." -C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 12, 2015

WEEK 67 - The One with some Pictures of Bermejo


    I'm back in Tarija in a different place and Ward. It's called Progreso. My companion is Hermana Wright. She's from Utah! My first American companion! It's weird to talk English. But she is so awesome and we have alot of fun.

 

I'm just going to send some pictures of my last couple of days in Bermejo.

I'm sure going to miss Bermejo... when it thunder storms so bad that the lights go out every night and we just live with candles.  

We got to go to the Christ, which is a big statue of him there in Bermejo, we had to walk up alot of stairs to go there. We also got to go to the bridge where Argentina and Bolivia are divided! So I was in two countries at once! Wow... I've been to Argentina ha!
 
Hermana Ellison
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment