Well I'm not sure what to write this week. There are a lot of
bugs here in Bermejo and yesterday I forgot to use my Fexon cream and so I came
home with a lot of blood dripping from my legs and a lot of white blochy marks.
I'm super pretty!
Its been raining a lot this week and its super cool because it
rains a lot! All of our streets are dirt so when it rains they become mud and
that's pretty cool haha. At night the thunder storms are incredible. It's like
nothing you've ever heard before! They are so strong and loud! It's little like the
sky is cracking open and the world is ending. I think its left over effects of when
Christ died and everything was destroyed in the Americas (3 nephi). But I
love it.
We had alot of miracles this week! Don't forget we
have a God of miracles. He loves you and is aware of you. Like Henry b
Iyring quoted,
"President George Q. Cannon said this about how God has prepared you
and me and our children for the tests we will face: “There is not one of usbut what God’s love has been expended upon. There is not one of us thatHe has not cared for and caressed. There is not one of us that He has not desired to save, and that He has not devised means to save. There is not
one of us that He has not given His angels charge concerning. We may
be insignificant and contemptible in our own eyes, and in the eyes of
others,but the truth remains that we are the children of God, and that He has actually given His angels—invisible beings of power and might—charge concerning us, and they watch over us and have us in their keeping.”
He hears our prayers and he loves us. Its so amazing seeing people
pray for the first time. Alwasy remeber who you are and that the lord answers
prayers. Pray on my dear brothers and sisters. :) Because he lives and has ears
to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment