"You are so much alone with him as if you were the only being He had ever created. When Christ died, He died for you individually just as if you had been the only man in the world." -C.S. Lewis

Monday, December 29, 2014

WEEK 65 - Special Birthday Blog


I just wanted to give the biggest shout out to the most wonderful birthday people of December!!!! Ryan, Olivia and Lynsey!

 

How much i love you all!

 

Ryan: My dad, I love your funny jokes and pranks and your love to make other people happy! That's the gift to share joy and laughter. Thanks for always making me laugh with your happy spirit. I love that you have so much passion to live and to appreciate that world and the smaller things. I love that you love to read the best books and discover the secrets to life. I love you. My favorite dad and my favorite hugs. 

 

Olivia! The cutest one of all! Who's not so little anymore! I love your Christmas Card and that your mom tells me that you pray for me. I love your sweet nose and your cute smile. I love that you too are a little jokester and always make people happy. I love our time we share to together. Thanks for always making me feel happy to be around you. 

 

Lynsey: My best friend since the 6th grade! I think there are very few people in the world that have a best friend that long and I am so grateful to have you. And I know you'll be there for me for all the years to come as well. You've became more of a sister to me. I love you so much and love your passion for health and everything good! I love that you always look for the good in others, in the world and in every situation. I love all that you teach me and share with me. I love having so many of the same interests as you. So different, but so similar are we! 

No comments:

Post a Comment