"You are so much alone with him as if you were the only being He had ever created. When Christ died, He died for you individually just as if you had been the only man in the world." -C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 9, 2015

WEEK 75 - The One with Happiness


For this week... I love you all! Just remember to smile and be happy. Life is so good and struggles and challenges are apart of it. Take a moment to breath and tell God; thank you and that you promise to learn from what he wants to teach you. As for me I'm so happy and I love working. I just love to work, work, work! Just so you know how much I've changed, I love to work, get up early, talk to people and hug and kiss everyone! We have so many wonderful investigators right now. We are teaching a wonderful girl; Magdlain and she is a dream, she is such a wonderful example to us. We shared with her Mosiah 18 this week and after we read the qualifications for baptism that are found there and the example of this amazing people, we asked her if those too were the desires of her heart (to be baptized, to enter in the redil of the Lord, to serve and love others and to be a witness of God at all times and in all things and in all places) and she said "Yes! These are the desires of our heart!" She is so wonderful, she will be baptized this Saturday. We are also teaching a wonderful family, they have come so far and are making so many changes in their lives. They have plans to be married and baptized on the 21st. We are so excited for them. They gave us lunch this weekend and they seem to love us too because they gave us SO much food. As always.

   My companion was sick for the first time in her mission this week! Awesome experience for every missionary so I was excited to be there for her for that. I also got to teach her how to wash clothes by hand. haha!  Can you believe she trusted me to teach her how to do that? I have the best companion!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes I can feel your love and your prayers!! Love you all so much.

 

Hermana Ellison
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment