"You are so much alone with him as if you were the only being He had ever created. When Christ died, He died for you individually just as if you had been the only man in the world." -C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 23, 2015

WEEK 77 - The One with the Wedding


This week has gone by way to fast and been way to amazing. The family I was talking about last week was married and baptized this week and I don't think I've ever felt such a peaceful spirit. I didn't do anything. The members did everything for them and we just came and sat in the back and watched a beautiful ordinance be performed. I love this work so much! I know that it is of the Lord. He loves his children and he loves the family. The family is so important. It's the most important social unit in the world. With powerful, good moral standing families we can change the world. I love seeing the hand of the Lord in my life....Oh how he loves us!
 
Here are some photos.   
 
Hermana Elise
 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment